The power of precision

Although power plant operators maintain shorter pressure pipe distances to support their operations, regular maintenance and safe management is extremely important because the pipes have a high consequence of failure.

Assess & Address

Through assessing more than 14,000 miles (22,530 km) of pipe, Pure Technologies has found that more than 96% of pipelines are in good condition, leaving less than 4% requiring renewal. Assess & Address® can identify the exact location of deterioration, maximizing capital budgets and resources.

learn more

Best-in-class technology provides actionable data to prolong asset life

Pure Technologies proven pipeline integrity solutions provide power plant operators with the necessary asset management tools they need to rehabilitate or replace pipes as required, thereby extending the useful life of pipelines.

Pure Technologies provides peace of mind by showing power plant operators the true condition of their infrastructure.

Our best-in-class technology and services portfolio provides actionable data and solutions that industrial and power plant managers need to cost effectively focus resources with precision, prolonging asset life, improving safety and increasing reliability.

Pure Solutions

Deep market experience combined with a demonstrated commitment to research and development have enabled Pure Technologies to build a strong portfolio of patented technology solutions designed to help infrastructure owners around the world manage their critical infrastructure.

Pipeline Condition Assessment

With populations increasing and available freshwater resources decreasing, water and wastewater distribution pipelines need to be maintained more than ever in order to prevent water loss and damage to the surrounding environment.

Inline Leak Detection

Pure’s leading-edge technologies for pipeline inspection and assessment maximize the life of existing and aging pipelines around the world.

Monitoring Services

Accurately measuring the pressure monitoring in a pipeline is an important aspect of understanding the system hydraulics.